Looking After Your Swimwear
- Remove the pads (if applicable) and excess water from your swimwear.
- Handwash gently and separately your swimwear in cold running water with mild soap. Do not use detergent with bleach.
- Just drip and dry flat! Do not store damp or leave swimwear rolled-up as this may cause colors to strain or to run.
- Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
- Exposure to chlorine, bleach, sunscreen lotions, sunlight and tanning oils may cause discoloration.
- Remove trapped sand in your swimswuit by gently rubbing it with your fingers when the swimsuit is already dry.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may snag or damage the fabric